TG - The Gamers

Earth´s Last War

in OFF-TOPIC 14.06.2011 09:25
von Kable

Das ist was ich grad schreibe:
Wenn ihr das durchlest und dies kommentieren wollt nur zu werd ma e sehn XD kleiner scherz ihr dürft gute und schlechte beiträge schreiben es ist mir nächmlich wichtig den Text zu perfektionieren :))

!! Dieser Text ist noch ned fertig!!

Earth´s last War
by Balázs André Bándi

Directory:

Directory
Characters
Prologue
1. Tokyo´s Blood
2. Heading West
3. Lets burn Kofu
4. Rise of the Zombies

Characters:

UNOF:

King of Fantasey...................................................Skies´ro
Blood Elves Commander......................................Sl´imray
Blood Elve fighter.................................................Eri´sa
Blood Elve fighter.................................................En´urn
UNOF Soldier.......................................................Sore´go

Humans:

Japanese Boy.................................................Kaito
Japanese Boy´s Mother.................................Kyushu
Defenders System Expert.............................Dr. George Veel
Japanese Military Controls Commander.......Dr. Asuka Keydo
Asiatic Allies Military Commander..............Dr. Ronald Meydey
Scientist........................................................Dr. Martin White
Soldier...........................................................Joker
Soldier...........................................................Epix
Commander...................................................Kable
Soldier...........................................................Elite Freak

Prologue

Once long ago a boy discovered a portal between two worlds.
He went through it and Discovered the world of
Fantasey.

He joined a race named Blood Elves and after 10 Years he Joined a War between Two Alliances called the Sword Alliance (Humans, Night Elves, Skysh and the Giants race) and the Sky Alliance (Blood Elves, Orcs, Trolls and the Dragoncatchers race).
The War was a hard and a long one but suddenly the Sky Alliance won.

So Fantasey changed and it was ruled by one King who was called Skies´ro.
Skies´ro loved Fantasey till it was overpopulated and the water disappeared.
As the water disappeared he was forced to look for a solution so he started to look in the history books and found the Legend of the boy which came from a world called Earth through a portal. After he has read the Legend of the boy and the portal he commanded every Soldier and every Citizen of every city to search after the portal. The searchings after the portal took its time but suddenly they found it...

1. Tokyo´s Blood

11.May.2111 6.13 am. Somewhere in Tokyo, Japan

Kaito a boy at the age of 13 was just on the way to his school as some green light lightened the sky, which meant in Japan that one boy at the age of 13 will disappear. First he stood still but after one minute he slowly started to move again and made his way through Tokyo to his school.

11.May.2111 6.15 am. Somewhere near Tokyo,at the Portal

“Everyone here should now look out for water!” Sl´imray a Blood Elve Commander said.

12.May.2111 1.47 am. Near Kaitos House at the Streets of Tokyo

At the Streets of Tokyo some Human similar looking Shapes ran from Street to Street looking for water.

“The Humans don´t have water any more I say”, En´urn a Blood Elves Fighter from Fantasey whispered.
“We have promised our King to look out for water and proof it, if it is really water, the UNOF(United Nations Of Fantasey) will attack”,Sl´imray the Commander of the Blood Elves answered.
“Yeah, and Humans always needed Water, as we and they would not have survived if there was no Water any more”, Eri´sa added.

12.May.2111 3.47 am. Near Water at the Streets of Tokyo

“Wait...There is something shining”,Sl´imray whispered.
“Is that water?”En´urn asked.
“Yes, that is water!”Eri´sa answered.
“Lets move back to the portal”,Sl´imray said.

12.May.2111 5.11 am. At the Portal near Tokyo

“Good job guys, lets get the UNOF and attack the Humans!Skies´ro said.”

12.May.2111 10.24 am. Kaitos School, Tokyo

Kaito was in school but he knew something strange and terrible was happening,...first the green light which fill now the newspapers and now some smoke filled the air...something was strange,...very strange.

Suddenly some Laser gun shooting noises interrupted the teacher speaking and the sirens started to howl.
The teacher went back to his table and pulled a button which activated the shield around the classroom. But Kaito wasn´t sure if the shield would defend him and his classmates this time.

12.May.2111 10.26 am. Defender Base of Tokyo

“Start the defender robots!”a commander of the Tokyo Military Base shouted.
“Defender Robots Started!”a Soldier answered.

12.May.2111 10.28 am. UNOF Camp, Tokyo

“Let the dragons kill them!”Sl´imray shouted.

12.May.2111 13.13 pm. Somewhere west of Tokyo

Kaito and his Mother named Kyushu made it out of the town Tokyo and as Kaito thought the Shields in his Classroom hadn´t been made to defend Humans from Alien attacks...

12.May.2111 15.38 pm. Somewhere in Tokyo

“We have won!”En´Urn Shouted happily.
“Yes, but that was just our first battle”,Eri´sa said.
“Why? Isn´t this water enough for the beginning?”En´Urn asked.
“It eventually would be enough but I think the Humans will attack us shortly if we go into Defence, so we should go on Capturing their Land till we capture their world,”Sl´imray said.
“Yeah so let us move on!”Eri´sa said. “But first let us wait for Skies´ros orders!”Sl´imray urged.

2. Heading West

12.May.2111 15.40 pm. Defender Base of Tokyo

“My Lord! My Lord! I have found a map of this planet and it shows the position of the Headquarters of the Asiatic Allys! There are the Defender Controls Bases and the Military Control Bases of Japan, China and Russia!”a fighter of the Sky Alliance said.
“Good Job! So tell me where the nearest Headquarter is!”Skies´ro said.
If we go west we must pass a city named Kofu and after that we will turn to the South and go about 5 Kilometres there the Headquarter must be underground,”a fighter of the Sky Alliance said.
“We will head west and Capture every City we pass! Let the Invasion begin, and let us win!”
Skies´ro shouted.

12.May.2111 19.57 pm. Kofu, Japan

Kaito arrived suddenly at the town Kofu where a lots of Soldiers were waiting. Many people were waiting at the markets to buy food for the case that Aliens would attack and most of the people in Kofu were nearly panicking which was very rare in Japan.

12.May.2111 19.58 pm. AAMCH (Asiatic Allys Military Controls Headquarter), Japan

“Ladies and Gentleman! Our beloved homeland had been attacked at 10.12 am. by Aliens,”Dr. Asuka Keydo the Japanese Military Controls Commander said. Wait,wait,wait did you just say Aliens?” Dr. Ronald Meydey asked. “Yes, Aliens!”Dr. Asuka Keydo answered.
“But that´s impossible! Didn´t NASA and the worlds best Scientists say that there are no Aliens in around 1.000.000.000 Light years around the world?”Dr. Ronald Meydey asked. “That´s correct and they but we didn´t say if there are Aliens behind this 1.000.000.000 Light years! So you will ask yourself how did they came here and there is the problem we don´t know!” Dr. Martin White a
scientist answered. “So the attacks only had been in Tokyo and we lost Tokyo but the problem is now that they started moving west and they move fast, very fast! You will ask yourself how they could break our defences.... that's why we have Dr. George Veel here who is a defender systems expert,” Dr. Asuka Keydo said. They could brake our defences because they had been made against every on our world living species so the problem is that they are not from our World!” Dr. George Veel said. “What can we do now?” Dr. Ronald Meydey asked. “The only thing we can do now is to get used to our weapons from the 21th century. We must get our soldiers and train them
to fight with old weapons and we must build nuclear weapons again! The Asiatic Allys must go to war against these Aliens!”Dr. Asuka Keydo said.

12.May.2111 20.04 pm. HDB (Home Defence Base), Japan

Let the JEF Troops take Tokyo back!

3. Lets burn Kofu

12.May.2111 20.39 pm. Kofu, Japan

Kaito was at an UNICEF tent as suddenly every Soldier around him started to move to east and some JEF Troops ran threw the Streets in the same way as the Soldiers. While the Sirens started to howl. Everybody panicked and the perfect Chaos broke out. Kaito started to run back to his tent where his mother already waited on him and they started to run as every Civilian out of the UNICEF camp. Kaito and his mother Kyushu started running South...

12.May.2111 20.41 pm. Kofu, Japan

“Are the Humans getting stronger or am I just pretending?”En´urn asked. “No, they knew we are coming, they must have some scouts!”Eri´sa said. “Hey, they have a camp there and a lot of people are running out of it unarmed! Let´s trap their civilians and burn their camp!”En´urn advised.
Good idea, but before we burn the camp let us search for food and water in the camp because I am getting hungry! Let´s go!”Sl´imray added.

12.May.2111 20.56 pm. Kofu, Japan

“I have always waited for Aliens but I thought they will be peaceful!”Joker said. “Yeah, this will be a long day!”Epix added. “What´s wrong with you two? Get back to the UNICEF camp don´t you two see that some Aliens are attacking Civilians?” Kable a Commander shouted. “Lets show them that we are here and not in the camp guys!”Elite Freak added.

12.May.2111 23.33 pm. Kofu, Japan

“We must get back! Get back! Take the left Civilians and fall back we have lost this city!”Kable shouted. “NO! I will fight till I die!”Elite Freak answered. “Than you will die! But I won´t let you die! So get back NOW! That´s an order! Epix get him and pull him back I will give you back cover.

12.May.2111 24.14 pm. Kofu, Japan

“And again we have won!”Sore´go a UNOF Soldier said. “Nice job! We must turn now west like the Soldiers let us get AAMCH!”Skies´ro said.

4. Rise of the Zombies

12.May.2111 24.14 BRC-USA (Biologists Research Center- USA),USA

“Hey, Dr. Camers!”Dr. Modler a scientist of BRC shouted. “Yes?”Dr. Camers Head scientist of the BRC asked. “What is that what you do?”Dr. Modler asked. “I am making the perfect human! The new art of Human will be a perfect Soldier, a perfect learner, a perf....

Suddenly the Alarms of the Laboratory started to howl.

“What the hell is going on?”Dr. Camers asked. “Dr Camers some of the Perfect Humans broke out!” a Scientist said. “That´s impossible! Everybody OUT! RUN!” Dr Camers shouted.
“Why, didn´t you say it´s the perfect human?”Dr. Modler asked. Yeah I did say that but it isn´t ready yet it is now the perfect non-thinking killing machine we can also name them Zombies!”Dr Camers shouted.

Veilchen sind blau, dein arsch ist Rot, das bedeutet du bist tot.

zuletzt bearbeitet 14.06.2011 09:29 | nach oben springen

THE GAMERS AN DIE MACHT!
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: DeelmBrewDrar
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 33 Themen und 69 Beiträge.

Heute waren 0 Mitglieder Online:

Besucherrekord: 6 Benutzer (30.10.2010 17:22).

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen